FULLY IN-NETWORK INSURANCE PLANS
- Cigna (all plans except Local Plus and Sure Fit)
- Kaiser of Colorado (some plans – please contact a financial representative for more information)
- United Healthcare PPO (includes affiliates, such as UMR, Oxford Health, Harvard Pilgrim, Golden Rule, etc.)**
*Carrot, Maven and Progyny fertility benefits vary based on your employer. All Progyny patients (new or existing at a clinic) must first call their Progyny Patient Care Advocate (PCA) for authorization before scheduling an appointment at CCRM.
**CCRM Colorado is proud to be designated as both an Aetna and United Healthcare Center of Excellence.
PARTIALLY IN-NETWORK INSURANCE PLANS
Insurance plans that are partially in-network with CCRM only cover physician consults, in-office procedures, and ultrasounds. Partially in-network plans DO NOT cover services provided by Fertility Labs of Colorado, CCRM’s IVF Lab and Surgery Center, which include blood work, semen testing, IVF/Embryology procedures, and Surgery Center fees.
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield PPO
- Rocky Mountain Health Plan PPO