ABOUT CCRM FERTILITY OF MIAMI
Wherever you are in your fertility journey, CCRM Fertility of Miami is here to lead the way. Our highly regarded team of physicians, research scientists, PhDs, embryologists and professional staff are dedicated to helping patients achieve their fertility goals through compassionate, personalized, and innovative care.
We specialize in providing the most advanced fertility treatments, with deep expertise in vitro fertilization (IVF), fertility testing, fertility preservation, preimplantation genetic testing, egg donation, and LGBTQ+ family building.
To help ensure the best outcome possible, CCRM Fertility of Miami doctors partner with individual patients to develop custom-tailored analyses and treatments.
Why Choose CCRM Fertility?
- 100,000+ babies have been born through fertility treatments at CCRM
- Access to a network of North America’s leading fertility doctors
- Our research has made significant progress in reproductive medicine
- 2,000+ patients have provided 5-Star testimonials
Miami, FL Fertility Services
In-Person & Telehealth Fertility Appointments Available Coming Soon!
CCRM Fertility of Miami offers in-person and telehealth appointments so that you can get the best care in our clinic and at-home. Our team of experienced fertility specialists is dedicated to providing comprehensive care through personalized treatments tailored to your individual needs.
We are committed to helping you achieve your fertility goals, no matter where you are located.
Meet Our Miami Fertility Doctors
Signs Fertility Treatment is Right For You
- You are under 35 years old and have had difficulty becoming or sustaining a pregnancy after 1 year of trying
- You are 35 and older with regular cycles and have had difficulty becoming or sustaining a pregnancy after 6 months of trying
- You aren’t ovulating or have irregular menstrual cycles
- You’ve had multiple miscarriages
- You are LGBTQ+ and interested in growing your family
- You would like to be a single parent by choice
- You are interested in preserving your fertility
- You are interested in preimplantation genetic testing to screen for a hereditary disease