Previous IVF Failures
What If I've Already Tried Unsuccessfully?
We have helped thousands of couples achieve their dream of parenthood. Nearly half of our patients travel to Colorado from other states and countries for treatment. Many of our patients have undergone unsuccessful IVF cycles elsewhere.
Our physicians will review your medical records and may request additional testing before making final recommendations for your care.
CCRM routinely incorporates innovative procedures in its treatment plans for the more “complicated” patient including:
- Specialized medication schedules for ovarian stimulation of women over 39, those with mild elevations in FSH, and patients who have previously stimulated poorly with fertility drugs. Our program has published its successes using microdoses of Lupron, Growth Hormone, and Metrodin in the medical journal Fertility and Sterility.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) for patients with male factor infertility or those who previously had low fertilization rates or fertilization failure. Our program has published its high success with this technique in Fertility and Sterility.
- Assisted hatching of embryos to increase the chance of implantation in the uterine cavity. Our success with this technique is documented in our article in Fertility and Sterility and the Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics.
- Donor egg IVF, Donors may be a family member or friend of the woman desiring a pregnancy or an anonymous young woman.
- Host uterus or gestational carrier IVF, when the woman desiring children has a uterine abnormality which prevents her from successfully achieving a pregnancy through placement of the embryos inside her own uterus.
Science, Service, Success
- Colorado – Flagship
- New York
- Orange County