The Assure IVF Refund Program gives patients the comfort that they will either have a successful birth or will receive a refund of between 80% and 100% of the program fees to pursue other family building options.
CCRM physicians and staff are dedicated to the successful outcome that their patients expect: the live birth of a baby. We recognize that economic resources for treatment may be limited for many people, and thoughtful consideration must be given to financial planning. Therefore we have partnered with the Assure IVF Refund Program.
The Assure IVF Refund Program allows patients to pay a fixed, discounted fee for up to three fresh IVF cycles and three frozen embryo transfers. The refund program fee is based on the established IVF charges at CCRM.
If after completing the allotted cycles there has not been a successful birth, or if the patient is withdrawn from the program for clinical reasons, the patient will receive a refund of between 80% and 100% of the program fees (patient and treatment dependent).
Patient acceptance into the program is based on several criteria:
- Patients must be 39 years of age or younger at the time of application
- Patients must meet certain clinical criteria (which will be tested at CCRM)
- A patient’s past IVF experience (if any)
The Assure IVF Refund Program includes:
- Three fresh and three frozen IVF cycles
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Other services (contact the CCRM business office at 303-781-1085 for details)
*There are some services which are not included in the program and must be paid for separately.
For more information visit us at www.assureivf.com or contact the Assure IVF Refund Program Administrator:
Assure IVF Refund Program Administrator