Sign-up for our new, improved patient portal!
The Salve app makes it easier for you to take control of your fertility journey with 24/7 access to personalized treatment information on your phone or tablet.
You will use the Salve App to:
- Communicate securely with your care team: ask questions, share new information, upload attachments, and more.
- Receive push notifications to remind you about upcoming appointments.
- View your personalized calendar displaying all your appointments, medication regimen and treatment schedule.
How to use the Salve app
- Download the Salve app on your phone: The Salve app is available in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Tap “Create an Account” and enter the invite code, then sign-up using the same details you’ve registered at the clinic.
- Verify your account with email and SMS codes we send to you (check your spam/junk folder if nothing comes through).
- You’re ready to go! Log into Salve to find your New Patient Checklist.
If you have any issues using the Salve app, please click here for more information.
Medical Records Upload
Instructions for How to Securely Upload Your Medical Records
• You need to create a separate account (not the same as your clinical portal log-in information)
• You may use your phone to upload records, please note there is an app if you wish to download it called “Biscom SFT Mobile.”
• Files should be uploaded as .pdf but all formats are accepted.
• Chrome is the best internet browser for this process.
Pay My Bill
Through CCRM Minneapolis’ secure, online bill pay you can manage your health payments anywhere, anytime.
Recommended Medical Records & Medical Records Release Form
CCRM Fertility Education Videos
Zika Information and Consent Form
Questions to Ask Your Insurance Provider About Fertility Benefits
Assure IVF Refund Program
CCRM Fertility Support & Mentorship Facebook Group