Fertility Success Rates
CCRM is a proud member of SART (Society for Assisted Reproductive Technologies) whose mission is to establish and maintain standards for ART, so that you receive the best level of care possible. As a requirement for membership, SART-member fertility clinics must adhere to the highest standards for quality, safety, advertising and patient care. Outcomes are required to be reported in a strictly defined and standardized fashion. SART member clinics are subject to routine auditing to assure that they are in compliance. We are proud that the CCRM network includes two past Presidents, and several past and president Executive Board members of SART.
The 5% of programs in the U.S. who do not report to SART send data directly to the CDC are not obligated to adhere to these guidelines without control over how their data is presented in clinic generated publications or websites.
As a SART member, CCRM remains committed to transparent and honest reporting of IVF success rates.
To note: There are no SART and CDC success rates published for our newer CCRM network locations. SART success rates are two years old and CDC success rates are three years old at the time they are published.
Colorado IVF Success Rates
Singleton Outcome Per Egg Retrieval Cycle
The breakdown of the costs for an in vitro cycle at CCRM (Colorado Only) is as follows:
- For the IVF cycle itself which includes ultrasounds and blood work during ovarian stimulation, retrieval, transfer and surgical rooms.
- Diagnostic testing for both male and female is approximately $1,200 for IUI and $2,700 for IVF. HSG, genetic carrier screening (blood), preconception labs, communicable disease testing, and other case-specific tests are additional. Total pricing may vary based on your customized treatment plan. We now offer a discounted rate for IVF and IUI work-up packages. Please contact us at 303-788-8300 for more information.
- $5,800 -$10,800 for the medications needed during the cycle.
- $2,836 additional for ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection).
- $975 additional for cryopreservation (freezing) of embryos.
- An additional $475 for anesthesia provided by South Denver Anesthesia Associates.
The breakdown of cost for
an egg donor cycle at CCRM is:
- For first time donors and $35,496 for a repeat donor (not including the following)
- $26,775 for known donor/agency donor
- $4,500 to $8,500 for medications needed during the donor cycle
- Diagnostic testing for both male and female is approximately $2,700 for IVF with donor egg. HSG, genetic carrier screening (blood), preconception labs, communicable disease testing, and other case-specific tests are additional. We now offer a discounted rate for an IVF work-up package. Please contact us at 303-788-8300 for more information.
- $2,836 additional for ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection)