Website CCRM Colorado
The CCRM IT Department has an immediate need to fill the Desktop Systems Specialist position. We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic technician who is eager to learn and progress in their career, join our team. Primary responsibilities include customer service, desktop hardware and software support and inventory management. Customer-facing professionalism is a requirement. The System Support Specialist will report to the Director of Systems Integration and Development. In addition, CCRM is a fast-growing company and the right candidate will have the opportunity to learn from IT Engineering after completing Service Desk duties.
CCRM is an industry leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides seamless customer service support to end users within the organization including, but not limited to the following:
- Respond quickly and professionally to employee calls and/or tickets.
- Resolve computer hardware and software related issues through in-depth troubleshooting and technical assistance.
- Own issue resolution from start to finish by monitoring unresolved issues and requests to ensure prompt resolution.
- Communicate clearly with each customer to ensure their understanding of next steps and likely resolution time-frames.
- Ensure that every customer is highly satisfied with the support received.
- Directly involved in the deployment, repair, replacement, disposal, and inventory management of End User Computing equipment (desktops, laptops, phones, printers, conferencing room hardware)
- Flexibility to both multitask and work independently at times, often in the same day.
- Work well within a team environment, while keeping the customer’s needs as a priority.
- Handle a variety of complex problems in various IT applications.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot local and network printers.
- Remove and reformat end of life PC’s for return to inventory.
- Seek opportunities for additional responsibilities and growth within CCRM IVF. Show initiative and enthusiasm in suggesting and implementing new concepts and/or ideas for improvement.
- Examples include: IT Support and troubleshooting, project management, system design and implementation.
- May perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
These “non-essential job functions” represent job functions which the incumbent is responsible for performing. However, if necessary, these job functions could be performed by other personnel.
- Complete ongoing cross training in other information technology team responsibilities as appropriate.
- Working with IT Engineering to assist with the management of system resources, performance, capacity, availability.
- Working with vendors to ensure equipment and applications are repaired and upgraded.
Physical Requirements and Working Environment:
- This is a full-time position based in Lone Tree, Colorado; National travel is required. Normal hours include planning time, consultation with staff locally and in satellite locations and educational activities.
- Working evenings and weekends may be required occasionally to perform the tasks outlined in the job description.
- Travel by personal auto, charter or commercial aircraft is required with reimbursement for personal auto use provided by the company policy according to the IRS policy.
- Will be required to do on call shifts based on a revolving schedule.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50lbs
Education and Work Experience Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in Desktop Support
- Experience supporting the following: Microsoft Office and Windows, antivirus software
- Must be able to think logically and act decisively in critical situations.
- Ability to assist users with basic hardware and software problems, application configurations within desktop PCs, laptops, printers and monitors.
- Demonstration of strong independent judgment and initiative required.
- Ability to differentiate between errors caused by hardware, software, desktop errors, server errors and misunderstanding of usage
- A+, Network+, CCNA, or MCP certifications are all a plus.
- Proficiency in the use of computer equipment and software, including but not limited to, Windows environment (Word, Excel, Outlook – Intermediate to Advanced skills) required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team required.
This job operated in a professional office and clinical setting with daily use of laboratory supplies and equipment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, including computer keyboards and mice; telephones; photocopiers; scanners; filing cabinets.
The duties of this position involves a potential for mucous membrane or skin contact with blood, body fluids or tissues or a potential for spills or splashes of them. Appropriate protective measures are required for every employee engaged in these tasks. The duties of this position also involves occasionally exerting 75 pounds of force, and/or up to 35 pounds of force frequently.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; will occasionally stand and/or walk; use hands and fingers to grasp, pick, pinch, type; and reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; operation of standard office machines and equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
All offers of employment by this employer are conditional upon the incumbent’s successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including a criminal background check, drug screen, educational and prior employment verification, professional reference checks, and verification of the incumbent’s eligibility and authorization to work in the United States.
This employer participates in the E-Verify Program in order to verify the identity and work authorization of all newly hired employees.
To apply for this job email your details to GAdair@ccrmivf.com