Website CCRM Colorado
The Staff Accountant at CCRM is an entry-level accounting position responsible for assisting the finance and accounting department in creating accurate and timely financial records for the organization, including reconciling and analyzing financial transactions and assisting with financial statement preparation.
CCRM is an industry leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis.
- Post revenue for Colorado and the Network locations
- Process and recording patient refunds
- Reconcile day-end and month-end close
- Complete journal entries and business reports
- Maintain general ledger
- Assist in financial statement preparation
- Support the accounting managers in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is preferred, or equivalent, relevant work experience.
- Revenue Accounting experience a plus, but not required
- Medical industry experience a plus, but not required
- Strong Excel skills (intermediate level)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- A good foundation in financial reporting and GAAP accounting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Extreme attention to detail and analytical skills
- Must demonstrate problem solving skills related to the position.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and be detail oriented.
- Must possess a high level of independent judgment and accuracy.
- Must be able to communicate positively and professionally with all staff members.
- Must have the ability to function independently, and seek assistance from management and/or other team members as needed.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a team player and possess a willingness to perform duties that are assigned or delegated to him/her as well as a willingness to perform duties of other employees as needed.
- Support vision and mission.
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Demonstrate an ability to function successfully in a team environment.
- Exhibit courteous, compassionate and respectful treatment of internal and external customers. Displays a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations.
- Participates in identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Maintains confidentiality of all Company information at all times.
This job operated in a professional office setting performing predominantly sedentary work. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, including computer keyboards and mice; telephones; photocopiers; scanners; filing cabinets.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; will occasionally stand and/or walk; use hands and fingers to grasp, pick, pinch, type; and reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; operation of standard office machines and equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
All offers of employment by this employer are conditional upon the incumbent’s successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including a criminal background check, drug screen, educational and prior employment verification, professional reference checks, and verification of the incumbent’s eligibility and authorization to work in the United States.
This employer participates in the E-Verify Program in order to verify the identity and work authorization of all newly hired employees.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
CCRM proudly offers a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package to full-time employees, which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and 401(k) with company match.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org