The Satellite Office Assistant Manager must demonstrate knowledge and advanced skills in all aspects of customer service and financial services available to the infertile couple. This position is responsible for the supervision and management of all front desk and financial service representative staff at the Rose and Avista offices. He/she should function in conjunction with other managers and foster teamwork and cooperative working relationships within the 3 offices. This position must demonstrate knowledge and skills related to the various functions performed by the front desk and financial services staff. He/she reports to the Satellite Office Manager and takes direction from the physicians as it relates to patient care concerns or needs. This person will function in an independent fashion and should be responsible, attentive to details, be able to multi-task and have a desire to develop professionally.
CCRM is an industry leading pioneer in fertility science, research and development, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovative technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis.
- Act as a role model in the areas of customer service, collaboration, communication and patient interactions.
- Provide direct supervision, leadership and guidance for all front desk and patient financial services representatives (PFS) staff of the Satellite offices.
- Assist with the daily coordination of office staffing and scheduling for the Rose and Avista offices.
- Handle all time off requests in a timely manner, assuring staff have adequate PTO to cover their requested time off.
- Review staff timecards, make corrections when needed. Approve timecards at the end of each pay period.
- Monthly rounding with front desk and PFS employees at the Satellite Offices.
- Monthly meetings with department managers at the Lone Tree office to promote continuity amongst the 3 locations.
- Participate in problem solving of improved work flows and ongoing staff trainings.
- Schedule regular team meetings with the front desk and PFS teams to communicate implementation of new policies and procedures. Collaborate as a team to strengthen overall productivity.
- Counsel staff and schedule trainings/education to improve customer service during patient interactions.
- Provide ongoing trainings to improve the standard of care to heighten each patient’s experience.
- Collaborate with the staff and physicians to ensure smooth, efficient and productive work flow.
- Address personal issues to promote a productive and healthy work environment.
- Under the direction of the Satellite Office Manager, interview and hire new staff for the front desk and PFS team.
- Coordinate new hire orientation for the front desk and PFS team. Work with other departmental managers to assure a well-rounded orientation experience.
- Provide direction and support to staff regarding difficult patient situations and/or interactions.
- Assist in counseling staff to improve patient interactions, increase standard of care, and improve patient satisfaction.
- Provide written evaluation for assigned staff, completing interim and annual evaluations in a timely manner.
- Act as a resource to all staff at the Satellite offices.
- Assist with the implementation and completion of quarterly safety drills for the satellite offices.
- Fill in as a front desk and/or financial services representative as needed due to staffing challenges.
- Coordinate Satellite office cleaning maintenance at the Rose and Avista office on a quarterly basis and as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required.
- Administrative experience required.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred in business administration or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory or management experience required.
- Must have strong management skills and have previous experience effectively supervising a work team.
- Must have strong reasoning skills and have good problem solving skills.
- Must be organized, have the ability to prioritize and able to coordinate and manage several projects as the same time.
- Must be self motivated and have flexibility in changing situations.
- Strong computer skills, ability to use basic office equipment.
- Strong ability to follow procedures is essential.
- Must be organized, with a strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and have strong attention to detail, and a strong ability to utilize time efficiently.
- Must have a strong ability to act independently while under the supervision of the physician and office manager.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibiting courteous, compassionate and respectful treatment of internal and external customers at all times.
- Must consistently display a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations.
- Must have excellent communication skills and make it a priority to consistently communicate positively and professionally with all staff members, physicians, and patients.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be a team player and possess a willingness to perform duties that are assigned or delegated within a timely manner.
- Participate in identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Maintain strict confidentiality for all patient and clinic information, consistent with established security and confidentiality policies and HIPAA regulations at all times.
- Understand and assess for domestic violence and child abuse issues and reporting responsibilities. Will report concerns to Medical Director or Satellite Office Manager.
This job is operated in a professional office and clinical setting with daily use of surgical instrumentation and equipment; daily use of chemicals such as Formalin; daily use of medical supplies, equipment and materials. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, including computer keyboards and mice; telephones; photocopiers; scanners and filing cabinets.
The duties of this position involve occasionally exerting 75 pounds of force and/or up to 35 pounds of force frequently.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see, and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; will occasionally stand and/or walk; use hands and fingers to grasp, pick, pinch, type; and reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; and operation of standard office machines and equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
All offers of employment by this employer are conditional upon the incumbent’s successful completion o pre-employment screenings, including a criminal background check, drug screen, educational and prior employment verification, professional reference checks, and verification of the incumbent’s eligibility and authorization to work in the United States.
The employer participates in the E-Verify Program in order to verify the identity and work authorization of all newly hired employees.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com