CCRM Northern Virginia
CCRM Fertility is an industry-leading pioneer in fertility care, offering access to a national network of award-winning physicians, innovative technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is one of the largest providers of fertility care in North America, and consistently achieves patient outcomes and satisfaction levels that lead the industry. CCRM currently operates in eleven markets spanning the U.S. and Canada.
- Responsible for coordination and oversight of operations, HR, IT, compliance, and patient financial services for the Practice
- Operations – Ability of Practice to successfully see patients from a new patient consult to the completion of treatment. Includes coordination amongst the Practice’s operating divisions (clinical, surgical, laboratory, administrative)
- HR – Oversight of the staffing of the Practice, including recruiting for open positions, onboarding of new employees, and support to division leads in handling difficult staffing situations
- IT – Oversight of IT functionality, including ownership of IT issues occurring within the practice, and coordination with CCRM corporate and external IT resources.
- Compliance – Oversight and coordination of Practice compliance requirements, including supporting the operating teams with their compliance needs.
- Patient Financial Services – Implement patient financial services and revenue cycle management protocols as directed by the CCRM Enterprise Integration Division
- Assist in Practice growth initiatives
- Responsible for achieving leading patient experience at the Practice
The right candidate will have strong communication skills, the ability to multi-task and operate in a dynamic environment, operate both independently and as a part of a team environment, and bring a positive attitude to the workplace environment.
While we prefer that our candidates have the qualifications below, we encourage you to apply to the position even if you do not possess all of the listed qualifications.
- At least 3 years of management experience in fast paced, high growth healthcare environments.
- Education in health administration or business administration (MHA, MBA, or MS), or equivalent experience. A clinical background or an administrative background are both acceptable.
- Well rounded general management experience in a healthcare facility.
- Proven track record in developing high performing management teams.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, combining integrity with the ability to inspire and motivate professionals.
- Superior problem solver
- Confident and steady under pressure, with an ability to maintain an appropriate balance between delegating and taking charge.
- Ability to manage in a complex environment.
- Patient advocate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com