Website CCRM Boston
The Practice Administrator is responsible for the overall management and operations of the Practice. The Practice Administrator provides leadership to the Practice’s business operations by ensuring that the Practice has effective and efficient managers and support staff who consistently achieve the Practice’s goals for strong clinical outcomes, patient satisfaction, profitability, and growth. In addition, the Practice Administrator will be the primary business liaison between the Practice and CCRM corporate management. Specific areas of oversight include, but are not limited to, Operations, Human Resources, IT, Compliance, Accounting, Billing, and Marketing. This position reports to the CCRM Vice President of Operations.
- Operations – Coordinating Practice operating divisions (Administrative, Lab, Clinic, and Surgery) to successfully see patients from the point of the new patient appointment to the completion of their treatment.
- Human Resources – Oversight of the staffing of the Practice, including recruiting for open positions, onboarding of new employees, and support to division leads in handling difficult staffing situations
- Information Technology – Oversight of IT functionality within the Practice, including resolution of IT issues occurring within the Practice, and coordination with CCRM corporate management and external service providers.
- Compliance – Oversight and coordination of Practice compliance requirements, including supporting Laboratory, Surgical, Clinical and Administrative divisions in their compliance needs.
- Financial Coordination – Coordination of Accounts Payable functions between CCRM corporate management and/or external resources and the Practice; assistance in budgeting and ongoing analysis of actual financial outcomes; support to the Administrative division for billing and patient financial counseling needs.
- Responsible for achieving leading patient experience at the Practice (in coordination with efforts from CCRM corporate management)
- Assist in implementing CCRM corporate management initiatives at the Practice
- Responsible for coordination of liability insurance for the Practice.
- Develop and implement operational guidelines that support and advance the Practice’s goals and objectives for growth, profitability, reputation, and superior outcomes.
- Develop and implement quantitative and qualitative assessments of operations that identify strengths and weaknesses in a timely manner and that provide the Practice with the capability of responding to market pressures in a proactive manner.
- Represent the Practice and coordinate affairs with various third parties, professional, and community groups.
- Participate in business development and marketing efforts to support practice growth.
- Provide the overall leadership to ensure all team members (1) have a clear sense of their role, (2) know the results expected, and (3) understand and accomplish what is required to achieve Practice objectives.
- Serve as the primary business liaison between Practice and CCRM corporate management.
- Attend and/or facilitate in-service training as required.
- Other duties and special projects, as assigned.
- MHA, MBA, or MS in health administration or business administration preferred; or professional development courses in health care management; or significant & relevant experience.
- At least 5 years experience in senior positions in the health care services industry with a superior record of growth and profitability.
- Well rounded management experience in a healthcare environment.
- Proven track record in developing high performing management teams.
- Knowledge and experience in medical reimbursement, budgeting, financial analysis, and healthcare staffing.
- Excellent leadership skills, combining integrity and trust with the ability to inspire and motivate talented and ambitious professionals.
- Superior communication skills that generate confidence, provide direction, and foster a “can do” attitude among staff at all levels.
- Ability to assess problems quickly, take action decisively and achieve positive results consistently.
- Confident and steady under pressure, with an ability to maintain an appropriate balance between delegating and taking charge.
- Ability to manage in a complex environment involving multiple departments.
- Strong motivation to carryout Practice objectives and build a successful organization.
- Must be able to drive a car. Additional travel required.
- Sitting for long periods of time; minimum standing, and stooping. Grasping and feeling are necessary body movements.
- Sensory requirements of speech, touch, vision, and hearing to normal range, with or without correction.
- Requires manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination for easy and skillful use of hands when filing, using the telephone, computer, and other office equipment.
- Must have the ability to work successfully under stressful conditions, and must be capable of adapting to varying workloads and work assignments on a frequent basis.
- Must have the ability to make sound, independent judgments based on medical reimbursement protocols, and also be able to collaborate with other multidisciplinary team members in an appropriate fashion.
- Must have the ability to comprehend and perform oral and written instructions and procedures.
- Must have effective reading and comprehension skills.
- Must have strong communication skills, written and verbal to interact with people of all professional and social levels.
- Must have superior math skills to perform essential functions.
- Will work in an inside environment with temperature control.
- Some electrical hazards working with equipment. Some examples of equipment used are computer terminal, calculator, copy machine, fax machine, and telephone.
- Overtime will be required.
- Work routines/schedules are occasionally subject to change on short notice.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
All offers of employment by this employer are conditional upon the incumbent’s successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including a criminal background check, drug screen, educational and prior employment verification, professional reference checks, and verification of the incumbent’s eligibility and authorization to work in the United States.
This employer participates in the E-Verify Program in order to verify the identity and work authorization of all newly hired employees.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com