Website CCRM Houston
The Referral Physician Liaison is responsible for serving as a business development resource for its physicians. This position serves as a liaison and education resource for referring physicians of patients with fertility challenges. The Referral Physician Liaison will act as an advocate to improve physician referral rates, enhance communications with physician(s), and increase understanding of referring CCRM physicians and their patient needs. Experience in healthcare, preferably in marketing or business development is preferred. Registered nurse or pharmaceutical sales with infertility background or knowledge desired. The ideal candidate includes an outgoing personality with demonstrated strong interpersonal and customer service skills. This exciting and unique opportunity involves substantial outreach and fieldwork to establish and strengthen relationships with physicians, prospective patients, and the local healthcare community.
CCRM is an industry leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis.
- Routinely visits and provides updates to clinics about referred patients, and educational opportunities for OB/GYN physicians and other referring physicians and their staff to assure ongoing relationships and continuous patient referrals.
- Coordinates activities with referring physicians which specifically increases new patient volume.
- Coordinates physician referral-related print activities for the clinic, which may include: quarterly physician newsletter, information notebooks, pregnancy statistics, announcement cards, research study flyers, update letters, etc.
- Coordinates tracking physician referrals along with coordinating regular feedback to physician regarding their individual patient referrals.
- Coordinates all physician education marketing activities which may include: physician breakfast, luncheon, and dinner seminars; and physician education programs.
- Coordinates a booth with information at physician seminars throughout local market.
- Coordinates requests for physicians to present lectures in the physician’s local community.
- Develops and distributes weekly/monthly reports on various activities/visits completed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be organized and possess knowledge and skills required for position.
- Must demonstrate problem solving skills related to position.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and be detail oriented.
- Must have excellent customer service skills along with good communication skills.
- Must possess a high level of independent judgment and accuracy.
- Must be able to communicate positively and professionally with all staff members and patients, as well as referring providers.
- Must have the ability to function independently, and seek assistance from the physicians and/or Direct to Provider Marketing Manager when necessary.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a team player and possess a willingness to perform duties that are assigned or delegated to him/her as well as a willingness to perform duties of other employees as needed.
- Support vision and mission.
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Demonstrate an ability to function successfully in a team environment.
- Exhibit courteous, compassionate and respectful treatment of internal and external customers. Displays a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations.
- Participates in identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Maintains HIPAA and Confidentiality for all patient and clinic information, HIV confidentiality.
- Utilizes time efficiently.
This position will require sitting, standing, driving and lifting up to 40 lbs.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
All offers of employment by this employer are conditional upon the incumbent’s successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including a criminal background check, drug screen, educational and prior employment verification, professional reference checks, and verification of the incumbent’s eligibility and authorization to work in the United States.
This employer participates in the E-Verify Program in order to verify the identity and work authorization of all newly hired employees.
To apply for this job email your details to AWidmer@ccrmivf.com