The Physician Liaison is responsible for serving as a business development resource for its physicians in a designated region. The Physician Liaison will leverage sales and communication tactics – both online and in-person – to increase market share locally and regionally. You will be an ambassador for CCRM Fertility in our community, and throughout your assigned territory to referring physicians of patients with fertility challenges. This unique opportunity requires substantial fieldwork, collaborating on campaigns and analyzing referral pattern data to establish and strengthen relationships with physicians and leaders in the local healthcare community. The territory will include the DMA of the CCRM clinic you represent, as well as surrounding states. This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Experience in healthcare, preferably in marketing or business development is preferred. Registered nurse or pharmaceutical sales with infertility background or knowledge desired. The ideal candidate includes an outgoing personality with demonstrated strong interpersonal and customer service skills complemented with comfort relying on data analysis and metrics. This position will require travel, to include overnight.
CCRM is an industry leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven labs with 26 locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis.
- Routine visits to referring providers and their staff to ensure continuous patient referrals.
- Host all physician education activities which include: webinars, Zoom lunches, & in person.
- Breakfasts, luncheons, dinners and seminars; these programs specifically increase new patient volume.
- Track CRM and referral data in Salesforce and leverage for insights and future efforts.
- Leverage EMR to schedule physicians for activities.
- With the collaboration of the corporate marketing team, design materials to nurture referral relationships.
- Provide regular feedback to physicians based on insights from provider and patient referrals as well as general market trends.
- Solicit and respond to requests for physicians to present lectures in the physician’s local community.
- As appropriate plan and execute high touch events with referring physicians and consumer organizations.
- Coordinate physician referral-related print materials.
- Generate and present monthly reports on performance and efforts completed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have the ability to travel to up to 50%.
- Must be organized and possess knowledge and skills required for position.
- Must demonstrate problem solving skills related to position.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and be detail oriented.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must possess a high level of independent judgment and accuracy.
- Must have the ability to function independently, and seek assistance from the physicians and/or CMO when necessary.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a team player and possess a willingness to perform duties that are assigned or delegated to him/her as well as a willingness to perform duties of other employees as needed.
- Support the company vision and mission.
- Participates in identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Maintains HIPAA and Confidentiality for all patient, clinic and company information.
This position will require sitting, standing, driving and lifting up to 40 lbs.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
All offers of employment by this employer are conditional upon the incumbent’s successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including a criminal background check, drug screen, educational and prior employment verification, professional reference checks, and verification of the incumbent’s eligibility and authorization to work in the United States.
This employer participates in the E-Verify Program in order to verify the identity and work authorization of all newly hired employees.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org