CCRM New York
The Patient Care Coordinator demonstrates knowledge and skills in the care of their fertility patients. The Patient Care Coordinator works with the Nurse Coordinators to facilitate care for the fertility patient and takes daily direction from the Nurse Manager in the coordination of clinical and administrative duties related to the care of infertility patients.
CCRM is an industry-leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis. CCRM is proud to assist in building all kinds of families.
Essential Functions of this Position
- Meet with new patients along with the nurse.
- Provide next step instructions to the patient regarding workup items ordered by the physician after the initial physician consult.
- Track and audit all patient consent forms through completion. Alert RN if deficiencies are noted.
- Track patient workup status to ensure current preconceptual labs, communicable testing, pap smear, annual exam, and mammogram (if applicable) have been completed.
- Follow up with patient regarding any missing consents/medical reports/lab workup and send abnormal labs to RN to review with physician.
- Send all normal preconception lab results to patient via secure portal.
- Transcribe, enter and verify data from source documents into the electronic medical record in an accurate and timely manner.
- Fax patient prescriptions and prescription refills as directed by RN.
- Perform chart audits for weekly ART meeting, confirming with RN that all treatment Careplans are complete and accurate.
- Monitor nurse team flags for nurses on team and facilitate flag completion as needed.
- Answer patient calls and emails that are within scope of practice and document action taken in patient EMR.
- Work with Nursing Leadership to act as a liaison for difficult situations and patient issues.
- Route patient questions, problems, complaints, and concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Oversight of processes, implementation of processes to ensure that the ART process runs smoothly for patients.
Required Qualifications for this Position
The right candidate will have strong communication skills, the ability to multi-task and operate in a dynamic environment, operate both independently and as a part of a team environment, and bring a positive attitude to the workplace environment.
While we prefer that our candidates have the qualifications below, we encourage you to apply to the position even if you do not possess all of the listed qualifications.
- Valid CMA or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- Associates degree or other related technical education preferred.
- Previous medical work in the Women’s Health/Fertility field strong preferred.
- Strong computer skills, ability to use basic office equipment.
- Strong ability to follow procedures is essential.
- Must be organized, with a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and have a strong attention to detail and strong ability to utilize time efficiently.
- Must have a strong ability to act independently while under the supervision of the nurse and physician.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibiting courteous, compassionate and respectful treatment of internal and external customers at all times.
- Must consistently display a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations.
- Must have excellent communication skills and make it a priority to consistently communicate positively and professionally with all staff members and patients.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a team player and possess a willingness to perform duties that are assigned or delegated within a timely manner.
- Participate in identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Maintain strict confidentiality for all patient and clinic information, consistent with established security and confidentiality policies and HIPAA regulations, at all times.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays on a rotating basis with other teammates.
Who is CCRM Fertility?
CCRM Fertility is an industry-leading pioneer in fertility care, offering access to a national network of award-winning physicians, innovative technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is one of the largest providers of fertility care in North America, and consistently achieves patient outcomes and satisfaction levels that lead the industry. CCRM currently operates in eleven markets spanning the U.S. and Canada.
Why Join CCRM Fertility?
As one of the leading providers of fertility services in the nation, CCRM is comprised of the best people in the industry. If you have a desire to be a part of an enthusiastic team, help patients achieve their dreams of parenthood, and grow both professionally and personally, CCRM may be the right place for you. CCRM offers competitive pay and benefits, growth opportunities, and an environment supportive of the success of our teams.
What we Offer our Team Members
- Competitive pay and bonus opportunity.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401(k) matching.
- Paid time off and holiday time.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- Job training and cross training opportunities.
- The opportunity to be part of a close-knit and growing team dedicated to helping our patients achieve their dream of parenthood.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00/annually
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com