Website CCRM Management Company
The Patient Finance Representative is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to patients by phone and email and supporting the Patient Finance Managers with day to day responsibilities. This position is responsible for assuring that patients are given timely communication responses, insurance benefits are entered into the patients chart and benefits are verified prior to their appointments. This position reports directly to the Director of Patient Financial Services.
CCRM is an industry leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis.
- Answer and return patient phone calls to the finance office while making notes in patient’s account regarding the nature of the call and conversation; complete all follow-up as needed within 24 hours/next business day.
- Respond to and complete internal communication flags of patients needing to be contacted or problems that need to be resolved.
- Answer any incoming patient emails on financial matters triaging any non-financial needs or questions.
- Answer all “Ask a Staff” inquiries and other communication from the patient portal.
- Load insurance card information the day they are received.
- Verify benefits in order of appointment.
- Send new patient template email explaining costs and insurance participation.
- Collect credit card authorization forms and vault information from patients.
- Cover for other Patient Finance Representatives and the Patient Finance Managers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- No licensure required
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of prior work experience required.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Previous insurance and billing experience preferred,
- Strong computer skills, ability to use basic office equipment.
- Strong ability to follow instructions is essential.
- Must be organized with a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and have a strong attention to detail and a strong ability to utilize time efficiently,
- Must have a strong ability to act independently while under the supervision of managers.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibiting courteous, compassionate and respectful treatment of internal and external customers at all times.
- Must consistently display a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations.
- Must have excellent communication skills and make it a priority to consistently communicate positively and professionally with all staff members, physicians, and patients.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be a team player and possess a willingness to perform duties that are assigned or delegated in a timely manner.
- Participate in identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Maintain strict confidentiality for all patient and clinic information, consistent with established security and confidentiality policies and HIPAA regulations, at all times.
- Understand and assess for domestic violence and child abuse issues and reporting responsibilities. Will report concerns to Medical Director or Director of Patient Financial Services.
This job operates in a professional office. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, such as computers, including computer keyboards and mice, telephones, photocopiers, scanners and filing cabinets.
The duties of this position involved occasionally exerting 75 pounds of force, and/or up to 35 pounds of force frequently.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see, and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and/or walk, use hands and fingers to grasp, pick, pinch, type, and reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, transcribing, viewing a computer terminal, extensive reading, operation of standard office machines and equipment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
All offers of employment by this employer are conditional upon the incumbent’s successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including a criminal background check, drug screen, educational and prior employment verification, professional reference checks, and verification of the incumbent’s eligibility and authorization to work in the United States.
The employer participates in the E-Verify Program in order to verify the identity and work authorization of all newly hired employees.
To apply for this job email your details to JYoumans@ColoCRM.com