Website CCRM Colorado
The Nursing Assistant demonstrates knowledge and skill in the coordination of administrative duties related to the care of all infertility patients. The Nursing Assistant works closely with the Medical Assistants and Nurse Coordinators to facilitate care for the infertility patient. This position reports directly to a Nurse Manager and takes daily direction from the Nurse Coordinators/Physician/Nurse Manager.
CCRM is an industry leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis.
- Display exceptional internal and external customer service and team work on a consistent basis.
- Must be well organized with excellent communication skills.
- Print daily stimulation list, check morning blood work results for patients in EMR, coordinate and complete daily patient doses with physicians, and notify nurses as appropriate.
- Contact non-local patients on a daily basis requesting follow up with their monitoring lab.
- Route EMR documents on a frequent and ongoing basis.
- Scan patient calendars, waivers, CCS results, and appropriate notarized consents in an accurate and timely manner.
- Answer and direct incoming calls in a timely manner. Within scope of practice, answer triaged phone calls for nurse team and document action taken in patient EMR.
- At frequent intervals, retrieve and organize all phone messages.
- Retrieve incoming faxes, adding to charts or distributing to staff as appropriate.
- Monitor and reorder as needed, patient materials such as brochures, binders, etc, adding new updates prior to reorder, when needed. Complete and update other patient educational packets when needed.
- Maintain nurse consult rooms as appropriate.
- Provide support to the nursing staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma minimum. Some college or other technical education preferred.
- Current Medical Assistant certification preferred.
- Previous healthcare experience or medical terminology preferred.
- Strong computer skills, ability to use basic office equipment.
- Strong ability to follow procedures is essential.
- Must be organized, with a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and have a strong attention to detail and strong ability to utilize time efficiently.
- Must have a strong ability to act independently while under the supervision of the nurse lead and physician.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibiting courteous, compassionate and respectful treatment of internal and external customers at all times.
- Must consistently display a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations.
- Must have excellent communication skills and make it a priority to consistently communicate positively and professionally with all staff members and patients.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a team player and possess a willingness to perform duties that are assigned or delegated within a timely manner.
- Participate in identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Maintain strict confidentiality for all patient and clinic information, consistent with established security and confidentiality policies and HIPAA regulations, at all times.
- Understands and assess for domestic violence and child abuse issues and reporting responsibilities. Will report concerns to Medical Director or Nurse Manager.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays, on a rotating basis with other teammates.
This job operated in a professional office. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, including computer keyboards and mice; telephones; photocopiers; scanners; filing cabinets.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; will occasionally stand and/or walk; use hands and fingers to grasp, pick, pinch, type; and reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; operation of standard office machines and equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
All offers of employment by this employer are conditional upon the incumbent’s successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including a criminal background check, drug screen, educational and prior employment verification, professional reference checks, and verification of the incumbent’s eligibility and authorization to work in the United States.
This employer participates in the E-Verify Program in order to verify the identity and work authorization of all newly hired employees.
To apply for this job email your details to DTindall_2@ColoCRM.com