CCRM New York
The Nurse Practitioner demonstrates advanced knowledge and skills in the care of the gynecologic, infertility and obstetrical patients. He/she reports to the Practice Manager., He/she works under the supervision of the Medical Director for all clinical care and he/she is responsible for the initiation and maintenance of patient care. He/she should function in an independent fashion. He/she takes direction from the physician as it relates to specific patient care concerns.
- Licensure: Current Registered Nurse license. Current State Nurse
- Practitioner Certification. Prescriptive Authority.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Diploma or Associate of Nursing degree from an accredited school of Nursing, Bachelor of Science degree. Also requires advanced education and completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- Minimum 5 years related work experience preferred. Women’s Health experience preferred.
- Must be well organized, responsible, attentive to details and have the
- desire to develop professionally.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must provide safe patient care.
- Must follow CCRM nursing protocols.
- Must display appropriate nursing judgment and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment and perform duties delegated to him/her.
- Must be able to communicate positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
1. Review and interpretation of the medical and social history of gynecological, infertility and obstetrical patients.
2. Performs the following GYN procedures:
A. Physical exams/FDA donor physicals
B. Pap smears
C. Wet preps
D. Endometrial biopsy
E. Punch biopsy
F. Other- as credentialed and signed off by MD
CCRM is an industry-leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis. CCRM is proud to assist in building all kinds of families.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
Compensation & Benefits
CCRM proudly offers a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package to full-time employees, including paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and 401(k) with company match.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 – $140,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com