We are looking to add an additional senior level team member to our IT Department and presently have an immediate opening to fill the role of Network Engineer 3. Primary responsibilities are network infrastructure design, development, and management. We are a fast-growing company and there are many opportunities to contribute to the success of the IT team. This position reports directly to the Director of Systems and Integration
CCRM is an industry-leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis. CCRM is proud to assist in building all kinds of families.
- Provides seamless customer service support to end users within the organization including, but not limited to the following:
- Highly Experience networking professional with design and management specifically related to Meraki and Cisco products
- Strong understanding of networking requirements within a Citrix environment
- Understanding of Storage protocols (ISCI) as it relates to optimization of resources
- Mellanox experience is not required but nice to have
- Installing and configuring networking hardware and software
- Creating and implementing network security measures.
- Managing network monitoring equipment
- Conducting regular network performance tests
- Dealing with escalated network support issues
- Drawing up network status reports
- Assist the Senior systems engineer with various deployments in infrastructure, networking, and telecom
- Troubleshoot Telecom issues with 3CX and or NEC systems
- Be a technical resource to the IT team when working through issues related to network and other system administrator tasks assigned
- Directly involved in the deployment, repair, replacement, disposal, and inventory management of Networking Computing equipment (Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Access Points, ETC., laptops, phones, printers, conferencing room hardware)
- Respond quickly and professionally to employee calls and/or tickets. Troubleshoot and correct software and hardware problems.
- Own issue resolution from start to finish by monitoring unresolved issues and requests to ensure prompt resolution.
- Communicate clearly with each customer to ensure their understanding of next steps and likely resolution time-frames.
- Ensure that every customer is highly satisfied with the support received.
- Work with vendors to ensure equipment and applications are repaired and upgraded.
- Good vendor communication and task management
- Some off-hours availability will be necessary to respond to system outages, perform system upgrades/maintenance, etc.
- Install/configure local and network equipment
- Seeks opportunities for additional responsibilities and growth within organization. Shows initiative and enthusiasm in suggesting and implementing new concepts and/or ideas for improvement.
- These areas include IT Support and troubleshooting, project management, system design and implementation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree preferred. Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Information Technology or similar field.
- Five years of experience in Network Support preferred
- The ability to multitask and to work well within a team environment while keeping the customers’ needs as a priority at all times.
- Ability to differentiate between errors caused by hardware, software, desktop errors, server errors and misunderstanding of usage
- CCNA, CCNAP, Network+, Security+, MCAA or MCSE certifications are all a plus.
- Proficiency in the use of computer equipment and software, including but not limited to, Windows environment (Word, Excel, Outlook – Intermediate to Advanced skills) required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team required
This job operates in a professional office. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, including computer keyboards and mice; telephones; photocopiers; scanners; filing cabinets.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others. The employee is frequently required to sit; will occasionally stand and/or walk; use hands and fingers to grasp, pick, pinch, type; and reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; operation of standard office machines and equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
CCRM proudly offers a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
All offers of employment by this employer are conditional upon the incumbent’s successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including a criminal background check, drug screen, educational and prior employment verification, professional reference checks, and verification of the incumbent’s eligibility and authorization to work in the United States.
Salary Range: $90,000-105,000
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com