The CCRM Fertility National Sales Manager will lead and manage our nationally distributed team of Physician Liaisons. This role is responsible for designing, executing and managing local sales plans to increase new patient appointments at CCRM Fertility. This position reports directly to Chief Marketing Officer. CCRM is looking for a proven and strategic healthcare sales leader to lead CCRM Fertility field team. This role leads a dispersed team who promote CCRM Fertility, ensuring market share growth and liaise with the local referring provider community. Our field sales team of Physician Liaisons and our consumer marketing team drive acquisition, brand and community relations for 11 centers in North America. If you love working in fast-paced environments that are constantly challenging you, learning new topics, technologies and products, this may be the right role for you.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with Company policies
- Accountable to the Chief Marketing Officer to deliver top-line sales goals.
- Improve and implement functional and/or operational strategy that will result in the achievement of organizational goals.
- Create new and unique sales offers.
- Digitally minded, digitally driven.
- Consult on product offerings for target consumers and referring providers.
- Host quarterly virtual sales summits.
- Organize annual sales and marketing conference.
- Visit all Physician Liaisons for ongoing coaching, evaluation and mentorship.
- Work directly with the marketing team to create 360-degree campaigns.
- Interact with all levels of internal and/or external leaders.
- Effectively influence senior level leaders to buy in on plans, tactics, and new concepts.
- Drive use and adoption of sales framework and tools through the selling organization.
- Utilize Salesforce to monitor and track team sales performance.
- Monitor sales compensation plan and design is aligned with business objectives.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, tasks, duties, or responsibilities that are required of this position. Duties, responsibilities, tasks, and activities of this position are subject to change at any time with or without notice.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to plan and forecast sales plans.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop relationships internally and externally.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Sales Force, Zoom, GoToMeeting and mileage app software.
- Ability to travel 50 percent of the time.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10 years in a healthcare sales leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Historical success hiring and retaining talented team members.
CCRM is an industry-leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis. CCRM is proud to assist in building all kinds of families.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
CCRM proudly offers a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
All offers of employment by this employer are conditional upon the incumbent’s successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including a criminal background check, drug screen, educational and prior employment verification, professional reference checks, and verification of the incumbent’s eligibility and authorization to work in the United States.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org