Website CCRM Colorado
The Medical Nursing Assistant demonstrates knowledge and skill in the care of all infertility patients. The Medical Nursing Assistant works with the Nurse Coordinators to facilitate care for the infertility patient. This position reports directly to the Nurse Manager and takes daily direction from the Nurse Coordinators/Physician/Nurse Manager and Assistant Nurse Manager.
CCRM is an industry leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis.
- Transcribe, enter and verify data from source documents into the electronic medical record in an accurate and timely manner.
- Call all normal day 3 lab results to patient.
- Call all normal AMH lab results to patient.
- Call all normal preconception lab results to patient.
- Send abnormal labs and preconceptual labs to RN to review with physician.
- Document TSH/Vitamin D medication starts on flow sheet, problem list, medication list, and directives and document any action taken.
- Place daily lab orders as directed by RN.
- Obtain prior authorizations for medications as directed by RN.
- Call patient pharmacy with patient prescriptions and prescription refills as directed by RN.
- Perform chart audits for weekly ART meeting.
- Track and audit all patient consent forms for completion. Alert RN if deficiencies noted.
- Track patient workup status to ensure current pap smear, annual exam and mammogram (if applicable) has been completed.
- Track patient workup status to assure current preconceptual labs and communicable testing has been completed.
- Attend weekly ART meeting, when directed to do so.
- Track inventory and ensure timely documentation of all incoming and outgoing consignment medication for nurse team, as needed or as delegated.
- Give patient injections as directed and delegated by RN.
- Attend hormone meeting for the nurse team.
- Monitor nurse team flags for nurses on team and facilitate flag completion as needed.
- Assist with answering calls to nurse line as needed or when delegated.
- Within scope of practice, answer triaged phone calls for nurse team and document action taken in patient EMR.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Medical Assistant certification or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Medical Assisting.
- Minimum 2 years recent MA experience.
- Current BLS certification.
- Strong computer skills, ability to use basic office equipment.
- Strong ability to follow procedures is essential.
- Must be organized, with a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and have a strong attention to detail and strong ability to utilize time efficiently.
- Must have a strong ability to act independently while under the supervision of the nurse and physician.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibiting courteous, compassionate and respectful treatment of internal and external customers at all times.
- Must consistently display a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations.
- Must have excellent communication skills and make it a priority to consistently communicate positively and professionally with all staff members and patients.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a team player and possess a willingness to perform duties that are assigned or delegated within a timely manner.
- Participate in identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Maintain strict confidentiality for all patient and clinic information, consistent with established security and confidentiality policies and HIPAA regulations, at all times.
- Understands and asses for domestic violence and child abuse issues and reporting responsibilities. Will report concerns to Medical Director or Nurse Manager.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays, on a rotating basis with other teammates.
This job operated in a professional office and clinical setting with daily use of surgical instrumentation and equipment; daily use of chemicals such as Formalin; daily use of medical supplies, equipment and materials. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, including computer keyboards and mice; telephones; photocopiers; scanners; filing cabinets.
The duties of this position involves an inherent potential for mucous membrane or skin contact with blood, body fluids or tissues or a potential for spills or splashes of them. Appropriate protective measures are required for every employee engaged in these tasks. The duties of this position also involves occasionally exerting 75 pounds of force, and/or up to 35 pounds of force frequently.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; will occasionally stand and/or walk; use hands and fingers to grasp, pick, pinch, type; and reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; operation of standard office machines and equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
All offers of employment by this employer are conditional upon the incumbent’s successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including a criminal background check, drug screen, educational and prior employment verification, professional reference checks, and verification of the incumbent’s eligibility and authorization to work in the United States.
This employer participates in the E-Verify Program in order to verify the identity and work authorization of all newly hired employees.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com