The Nurse Manager must demonstrate advanced skills and knowledge in all aspects of patient care services, customer service and care of the infertile couple. This position is responsible for the supervision and management of all patient care staff at the designated office(s) and works to resolve problems in coordination with the Medical Director and the Executive Director. He/she reports to the Executive Director and takes direction from the Medical Director and other physicians.
CCRM is an industry leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovative technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis.
- Act as a role model for staff in the area of communication and patient rights and uphold a high standard of clinical patient care.
- Provide direct supervision for employees at designated facility.
- Provide feedback to staff, when needed, for improvement of patient care services.
- Coordinate daily department operations, including patient care, patient follow up and scheduling of staff.
- Provide patient teaching including nursing consult, cycle coordination, lab results ultrasound follow up, and other coordinated/related patient care needs.
- Assess patient satisfaction and meets/calls patients as needed.
- Coordinate flow of pertinent practice and/or protocol changes and any necessary information to all staff.
- Assure any paperwork, practice, or policy changes get added to the appropriate policy manual and staff are fully informed of the changes.
- Work with the Executive Director and the Medical Director to assure smooth operational flow of practice while providing a high standard of care and while providing feedback to staff for improvement in patient care services.
- Counsel staff, as needed to improve patient interactions, increase the standard of patient care, and/or improve patient care.
- Participate in the interviewing, hiring, disciplinary action and termination processes.
- Provide written evaluations for staff, completing interim and annual evaluations in a timely manner.
- In conjunction with the nurse educator, coordinate new hire nursing orientation program and new patient programs for the office.
- Act as a clinical resource person and role model for all staff.
- Assist with quality improvement projects and research projects as needed.
- Responsible for overall coordination of all department operations.
- Assure timely completion and follow up regarding FDA related information and education.
- Maintain professional standing by participating in continuing professional education and professional organizational membership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse license. Current BLS certification.
- Associates of Nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous infertility experience required.
- Previous management or supervisory experience required.
- Must be able to communicate positively and professionally with all staff members, physicians and patients.
- Must be able to provide clear direction and set clear expectations for staff in assigned areas.
- Strong computer skills, ability to use basic office equipment.
- Strong ability to follow procedures and protocols is essential.
- Must be organized with a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, have strong attention to detail, and a strong ability to utilize time efficiently.
- Must have a strong ability to act independently as well as be able to work effectively in a team.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibiting courteous, compassionate and respectful treatment of internal and external customers at all times.
- Must consistently display a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations.
- Must have excellent communication skills and make it a priority to consistently communicate positively and professionally with all staff members, physicians and patients.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be a team player and possess a willingness to perform duties that are assigned or delegated in a timely manner.
- Participate in identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Maintain strict confidentiality for all patient and clinic information, consistent with established security and confidentiality policies and HIPAA regulation at all times.
- Understand and assess for domestic violence and child abuse issues and reporting responsibilities. Will report concerns to Medical Director and Executive Director.
This job operates in a professional office and clinical setting with frequent use of medical instrumentation and equipment, supplies and materials. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, including computer keyboards and mice; telephones, photocopiers, scanners, and filing cabinets.
The duties of this position involves an inherent potential for mucous membrane or skin contact with blood, body fluids or tissues or a potential for spills and splashes from them. Appropriate protective measures are required for every employee engaged in these tasks. The duties of this position also involve occasionally exerting 75 pounds of force, and/or up to 35 pounds of force frequently.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see, and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; will occasionally stand and/or walk; use hands and fingers to grasp, pick, pinch, type; and reach with arms and hands. Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; operation of standard machines and equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
All offers of employment by this employer are conditional upon the incumbent’s successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including a criminal background check, drug screen, educational and prior employment verification, professional reference checks, and verification of the incumbent’s eligibility and authorization to work in the United States.
This employer participates in the E-Verify Program in order to verify the identity and work authorization of all newly hired employees.
Compensation: $40.00-$50.00/hour based on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com