CCRM is an industry-leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis. CCRM is proud to assist in building all kinds of families.
- Oversee the network plastic ware testing program. This will involve communicating with industry representatives and individual network laboratory personnel on a regular basis, managing inventory, and ordering and MEA testing products in a timely manner.
- Shipping to network laboratories, including mouse embryos, media and other supplies as required.
- Successfully complete IVM/IVF/IVC (including all steps and media preparation) in the mouse model
- Conduct experiments investigating new products/product performance if required. This may include assessing various cellular and molecular endpoints in preimplantation mammalian embryos using multiple analytical techniques
- Record results of all work in a laboratory notebook and excel files
- Maintain detailed records of embryo and supply inventories
- Conduct assigned laboratory maintenance duties within the Research lab
- Add data to laboratory QC database on a regular basis
- Report and discuss results at weekly lab meetings
- Assist in interpretation of experimental results
- Create graphs and tables of data
- Assist in reagent aliquot preparation and inventory
- Attend national meetings to better understand the IVF industry and to present data
- Read scientific literature and participate in seminars and journal clubs.
- assists with QA-checking media osmolality, testing for sterility, etc
- bottles oil for Research and Network
- communicates regularly with network clinics regarding orders and any questions/concerns/needs pertaining to plastics, media, and general QC/QA/logistics
- troubleshoots any issues that arise with network supply
- inspect all outgoing shipments to ensure QC specifications are met
- continually reviews prices of raw materials, consumables, shipping materials, freight costs,etc to keep costs down where possible
- oversees inventory of plastic consumables for network
- oversees inventory of packaging and shipping supplies and of media solutions
- manages activities throughout the order fulfillment and shipping cycle to ensure deadlines based on need and expiry are met
- labels and packages media orders
- coordinates media deliveries to meet network demand
- QC testing for network culture oil
- assists with collection of donated human materials
- assists with data collection from EMR
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Sciences, Biology, Cell and Molecular Biology, or a related field. Post Graduate coursework and/or training preferred.
- Scientific laboratory experience
This job operates in a professional office and clinical setting with daily use of surgical instrumentation and equipment; daily use of chemicals such as Formalin; daily use of medical supplies, equipment and materials.
The duties of this position involves a potential for mucous membrane or skin contact with blood, body fluids or tissues or a potential for spills or splashes of them. Appropriate protective measures are required for every employee engaged in these tasks. The duties of this position also involves occasionally exerting 75 pounds of force, and/or up to 35 pounds of force frequently.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others. The employee is frequently required to sit; will occasionally stand and/or walk; use hands and fingers to grasp, pick, pinch, type; and reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; operation of standard office machines and equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
CCRM proudly offers a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
All offers of employment by this employer are conditional upon the incumbent’s successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including a criminal background check, drug screen, educational and prior employment verification, professional reference checks, and verification of the incumbent’s eligibility and authorization to work in the United States.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org