CCRM San Francisco
- Answer phones, directing all phone calls to the appropriate resource.
- Assist patients on the phone by answering their questions and addressing their requests.
- Enter patient medical data into the patient EMR as directed.
- Monitor emails coming to the IVF laboratory staff and follow up as needed.
- Monitor flags and document in the EMR sent to the IVF Lab Group and follow up as needed.
- Coordinate the daily ART procedures (egg retrievals, embryo transfers, male infertility procedures) and send the schedule via email to staff to relay the information to patients.
- Scan completed IVF lab forms into patient EMR in a timely manner.
- Assists with data input and collection of ongoing SART data. Audit IVF patient EMR to obtain the required information. Transfer selected SART data from patients EMR into current database on a daily basis.
- Coordinate ongoing SART reporting to meet CDC requirements.
- Place orders of procedures and enter data into the IVF Laboratory information system (LIS).
- Assure completeness and orderliness of patient information in patient EMR.
- Assist cryopreservation specialist with embryo scheduling and necessary paperwork for embryo shipment.
- Assist lab supervisor with data input and presentation as needed.
- Assist with quality assurance and quality control of patient charts.
- Handle mail, packages and supplies for the IVF Lab department.
- Perform housekeeping tasks within the lab to maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED certification required.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Knowledge of computer database programs with data entry system experience required.
- Medical experience preferred.
- Must be able to enter data into database system accurately and efficiently, paying close attention to detail with minimal chance for errors.
- Strong computer skills, ability to use basic office equipment.
- Strong ability to follow procedures and protocols is essential.
- Must be organized with a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, have strong attention to detail, and a strong ability to utilize time efficiently.
- Must have a strong ability to act independently as well as be able to work effectively in a team.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibiting courteous, compassionate, and respectful treatment of internal and external customers at all times.
- Must consistently display a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations.
- Must have excellent communication skills, and make it a priority to consistently communicate positively and professionally with all staff members, physicians and patients.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be a good team player and possess a willingness to perform duties that are assigned or delegated in a timely manner.
- Participate in identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Maintain strict confidentiality for all patient and clinic information, consistent with established security and confidentiality policies and HIPAA regulations at all times.
- Understand and assess domestic violence and child abuse issues and reporting responsibilities. Will report concerns to Medical Director or IVF Laboratory Supervisor.
- Ability to work weekends, and holidays on a rotating basis with other teammates.
This job operates in a professional office and clinical setting with frequent use of medical instrumentation and equipment, supplies and material. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, including computer keyboards and mice; telephones, photocopiers, scanners, and filing cabinets.
The duties of this position involves an inherent potential for mucous membrane or skin contact with blood, body fluids or tissues or a potential for spills and splashes from them. Appropriate protective measures are required for every employee engaged in these tasks. The duties of this position also involve occasionally exerting 75 pounds of force, and/or up to 35 pounds of force frequently.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see, and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; will occasionally sit and/or walk; use hands and fingers to grasp, pick, pinch, type; and reach with arms and hands. Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; operation of standard office machines and equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
All offers of employment by this employer are conditional upon the incumbent’s successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including a criminal background check, drug screen, educational and prior employment verification, professional reference checks, and verification of the incumbent’s eligibility and authorization to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.