The Director, Patient Support Services, Enterprise Integration Division reports to the Chief Enterprise Integration Officer/Chief Privacy Officer. The candidate is a highly seasoned expert in the various elements of the healthcare environment’s Patient Support Services arena. Patient Support Services includes, but is not limited to the administrative aspects of patient care, excluding patient financial matters.
- Patient Registration and Pre-Registration– Complete and accurate patient data is the cornerstone for many facets of our business. The Director of Patient Support services therefore liaises with the following division leaders and staff to ensure that the right information is being collected at the point of Patient Registration and Pre-Registration.
- Network Contracting– Should there be payer specific information that must be collected from their member patients, the Director of Patient Support Services obtains an understanding of this and insures it is trained and implemented at the staff level.
- Patient Accounts and Insurance– The ease with which clean claims are filed without exception to various traditional payers speaks to the needed quality of the Patient Registration and Pre-Registration process. The Director, Patient Support Services, liaises with the Director, Patient Accounts & Insurance, ensuring that not only is the right data being obtained from new and returning patients, but that the data is being input with accuracy and consistency.
- Corporate Sales & Marketing– Obtaining certain information from patients in the Patient Registration process helps facilitate certain patient initiatives, especially in terms of patient education, and servicing the health care providers that recommended fertility care as the next step in a patient’s quest for family building. The Director, Patient Support Services ensures that staff obtains all such data points and does so completely and accurately.
- Patient Support Center and Local Site Practice Administrators– Patient Registration occurs both locally at CCRM’s practice sites as well as in its centralized scheduling division. The Director, Patient Support Services liaises with management of both to ensure patient registration occurs on a consistent and standard basis throughout the enterprise.
- Clinical Integration & Development– Complete collection of patient medical record history information and documents is the key launching point for infertility care. The Director, Patient Support Services ensures that the required medical history information is collected either in advance of or during the on-site patient registration process.
- Best Practices and Process Development–The Director, Patient Support Services ensures that “fool-proof” methods are in place such that standard Administrative processes exist, and that they are executed consistently and with accuracy.
- Patient Experience– A quality patient experience is a core value for CCRM. Ensuring that each patient is served by all – Physicians, Managers, Nursing, Laboratory, Administrative & Financial staff with heartfelt empathy, respect for that which each patient is experiencing, and a commitment to serving each patient in a way that reflects this understanding and a boundless pursuit of quality is mission critical for CCRM. The Director, Patient Support Services is charged with developing and continuously enhancing a corporate-wide Patient Experience Program.
- Local Site Patient Registration and Administrative StaffHiring– Assist local sites in recruiting, interviewing and hiring the right people for these roles.
- Staff Professional Development– Develop and continually refine a quality staff development and training program that positions Patient Registration Coordinator staff to succeed in delivering the highest quality patient experience. This includes both successful training approaches and meaningful training materials. Such approaches, materials and mentoring emphasizes both didactic knowledge and high “E.Q.” importance of empathy for and sensitivity to the patient’s experience and needs.
- Patient Onboarding — “Welcome to CCRM” Patient Education– The Director, Patient Support Services continually develops and refines “Welcome to CCRM” patient onboarding educational materials, using current and relevant delivery approaches to enhance the patient’s understanding of the their family building journey at CCRM.
- Consents and Consent Management— The Director, Patient Support Services maintains the library of existing consents, insuring that revisions to existing consents and that new consents are developed in accordance with regulatory, legal and standard of care practices on a timely basis. The Director also assures that consents are distributed to applicable departments and local sites. Due to the number of different states in which CCRM operates and the possibility for differing state laws, the Director, Patient Support Services ensures that consents are amended as needed to be compliant with state disclosure requirements. Developing and maintaining an efficient document management system with accurate version control is an important aspect to this area.
- Metrics, KPI’s and Dashboards– The Director, Patient Support Services defines those metrics that serve as key performance indicators and that represent the Patient Support Services staff meeting the objectives set forth for their performance. In addition to defining the KPI’s, the Director will, using technology, develop efficient and reliable methods, to gather the underlying performance data on which KPI Dashboards are prepared.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel of approximately 25% may occur from time-to-time
- Position Location: 400 Northridge Road, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Management, Marketing or other related business discipline, or equivalent relevant professional work experience. The ideal candidate will have an MHA or MBA in one of the areas noted above
- Minimum of 4 years management/leadership experience following the earning of the Bachelor’s degree
- Enjoys creating “best of class” strategies in patient access service delivery
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, an outgoing personality, with a professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to multitask and effectively prioritize
- Team player
- Knowledge of or ability to conceptualize and learn infertility specific concepts inherent in infertility Patient Support Services
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively read, generate and analyze data and generate reports
- Seasoned training strategy development
- Ability to robustly use electronic spreadsheets
This job operated in a professional office setting with daily use standard office equipment such as computers, including computer keyboards and mice; telephones; photocopiers; scanners; filing cabinets.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; will occasionally stand and/or walk; use hands and fingers to grasp, pick, pinch, type; and reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; operation of standard office machines and equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
All offers of employment by this employer are conditional upon the incumbent’s successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including a criminal background check, drug screen, educational and prior employment verification, professional reference checks, and verification of the incumbent’s eligibility and authorization to work in the United States.
CCRM Management Company (CCRM Fertility) is an Enterprise of practices and reproductive laboratories employing state of the art science and technology in the treatment of infertility and family building. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada. Aggressive growth is planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org