CCRM New York
The Clinical Manager will have advanced knowledge and skills in clinical services related to andrology and reproductive endocrinology. The Clinical Manager will help plan and organize clinical responsibilities to increase staff efficiency and best utilize the staff’s skills and abilities. The Clinical Manager will be well organized, self-motivated, have excellent communication along with a high-level of independent judgement and accuracy.
CCRM is an industry leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis.
- Responsible for the management of clinical operations.
- Leads performance improvement activities, maintains ongoing clinical knowledge through internal/external training programs.
- Develops and coordinates the following clinical staffing schedules to ensure appropriate staffing: weekend, holidays, and after-hours ON Call service.
- Functions as a Coordinator for ON Call staff.
- Helps to set goals for Clinical staff and motivates staff to accomplish goals.
- Writes and administers performance reviews for staff.
- Assists staff with patient care and/or callbacks as needed.
- Handles patient issues/complaints in a timely, calm, and professional manner.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, tasks, duties, or responsibilities that are required of this position. Duties, responsibilities, tasks, and activities of this position are subject to change at any time with or without notice.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Massachusetts state and federal regulations compliance standards
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures and ability to implement.
- Must exhibit emotional maturity, professionalism, stability, and flexibility in changing situations.
- Must exhibit courteous, compassionate and respectful treatment with all individuals at all times.
- Strong ability and willingness to participate as a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to communicate and exchange accurate information with others.
Education and Experience
Current licensure in good standing as a Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA).
2 years in a Clinical Manager/RN manager/Nurse manager role.
3 years of experience in a clinical environment.
IVF experience a plus.
CCRM is an industry-leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
Compensation and Benefits
CCRM proudly offers a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package to full-time employees, which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and 401(k) with company match.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.