CCRM Northern Virginia & Maryland
- Transcribe, enter, scan and verify data from source documents into the electronic medical record in an accurate and timely manner.
- Place daily lab orders as directed by RN.
- Obtain prior authorizations for medications as directed by RN.
- Call patient pharmacy with patient prescriptions and prescription refills as directed by RN.
- Perform chart audits for weekly ART meeting.
- Track and audit all patient consent forms for completion. Alert RN if deficiencies noted.
- Verify that patient work up status are completed and ensure communicable labs are kept up to date. Attend weekly ART meeting, when directed to do so.
- Track inventory and ensure timely documentation of all incoming and outgoing consignment medication for nurse team, as needed or as delegated.
- Attend hormone meeting with the nursing team.
- Assist with monitoring nurse team flags and facilitate flag completion as needed.
- Assist with answering calls to nurse line and checking nurse line voicemails as needed or when delegated.
- Within scope of practice, answer triaged phone calls for nursing team and document action taken in patient EMR.
- Other duties as assigned.
The right candidate will have strong communication skills, the ability to multi-task and operate in a dynamic environment, operate both independently and as a part of a team environment, and bring a positive attitude to the workplace environment.
- Current MA certification.
- Current BLS certification.
- Strong computer skills, ability to use basic office equipment.
- Strong ability to follow procedures is essential.
- Must be organized, with a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and have a strong attention to detail and strong ability to utilize time efficiently.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibiting courteous, compassionate and respectful treatment of internal and external customers at all times.
- Must have excellent communication skills and make it a priority to consistently communicate positively and professionally with all staff members and patients.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a team player and possess a willingness to perform duties that are assigned or delegated within a timely manner.
- While we prefer that our candidates have the qualifications below, we encourage you to apply to the position even if you do not possess all of the listed qualifications.
This job operated in a professional office and clinical setting with daily use of surgical instrumentation and equipment, daily use of chemicals such as Formalin, daily use of medical supplies, equipment and materials. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, such as computers, including computer keyboards and mice, telephones, photocopiers, scanners, and filing cabinets.
The duties of this position involves an inherent potential for mucous membrane or skin contact with blood, body fluids, or tissues or a potential for spills or splashes of them. The duties of this position also involves occasionally exerting 75 pounds of force, and/or up to 35 pounds of force frequently.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see, and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, will frequently stand and/or walk, use hands and fingers to grasp, pick, pinch, type, and reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform and activity such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, transcribing, viewing a computer terminal, extensive reading, operation of standard office machine and equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to Jbutleremail@example.com