CCRM New York
The IVF Laboratory Administrative Assistant is responsible for the administrative duties surrounding our busy IVF Laboratory. Duties will include patient chart preparation, verifying consents, scanning and printing laboratory-patient files. The position will also involve database entry into local and regulatory databases as well as coordinating and communicating with patients regarding transports of biological samples into and out of the lab.
CCRM is an industry leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis.
- Chart prep
- Consent verification
- Database entry
- Scheduling updates
- Other paperwork (transport updates, cryo inventory updates)
- Associate Degree, Diploma, and/or Bachelor of Science is preferred
- Must be organized and possess knowledge and skills in nursing care of the donor patient.
- Must demonstrate problem solving skills related to the position.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and be detail oriented.
- Must possess a high level of independent judgment and accuracy.
- Must be able to communicate positively and professionally with all staff members and patients.
- Must have the ability to function independently, and seek assistance from the lab director and team members as needed.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a team player and possess a willingness to perform duties that are assigned or delegated to him/her as well as a willingness to perform duties of other employees as needed.
- Support vision and mission.
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Demonstrate an ability to function successfully in a team environment.
- Exhibit courteous, compassionate and respectful treatment of internal and external customers. Displays a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations.
- Participates in identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Maintains HIPAA and Confidentiality for all patient and clinic information, HIV confidentiality.
- Utilizes time efficiently.
This job operated in a professional office and clinical setting with daily use of medical instrumentation and equipment; daily use of chemicals; daily use of medical supplies, equipment and materials. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, including computer keyboards and mice; telephones; photocopiers; scanners; filing cabinets.
The duties of this position also involves occasionally exerting 75 pounds of force, and/or up to 35 pounds of force frequently.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; will occasionally stand and/or walk; use hands and fingers to grasp, pick, pinch, type; and reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; operation of standard office machines and equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org