A muscular, hollow, pear-shaped structure. An organ of the female for containing and nourishing the embryo and fetus.
WP Glossary Term Usage
- 9 News: Mom, 3 Surrogates Come Together for Baby Shower
- MSN Health & Fitness: How Risky Is a Multiple Pregnancy?
- 5280: A Place at the Table
- Fox 31 News: The promise of parenthood… with a money back guarantee
- CCRM: CCRM Improves Pregnancy and Implantation Rates Using Comprehensive Chromosomal Screening of IVF Embryos
- Vogue Magazine: Time to Chill? Egg-freezing Technology Offers Women a Chance to Extend Their Fertility
- Health News Colorado: Egg freezing buys time for professional women to become moms
- Channel 2 News: Testing Your Fertility Age
- Fox 31 News: Women choosing to freeze eggs to start families later in life
- Fox 31 News: Freezing embryos until mom is ready to get pregnant proves successful
- Channel 7 News : More Couples Using Surrogates To Start Families
- CCRM News: New Study Finds Sperm Quality Decreases as Males Age
- Too Fit to Get Pregnant?
- Pioneering Technology
- Embryo Freezing
- Basic Fertility Treatment
- Fertility Assessment