(intracytoplasmic sperm injection): A micromanipulation technique where a single sperm is directly injected into the center of an egg.
WP Glossary Term Usage
- Vogue Magazine: Time to Chill? Egg-freezing Technology Offers Women a Chance to Extend Their Fertility
- Channel 7 News: New Fertility Techniques Help Women Get Pregnant
- CCRM Study Finds that High Doses of Acai Berry Can Improve IVF Outcomes
- New Study by CCRM Finds High Levels of Antioxidant-Rich Acai Berry Supports Better IVF Outcomes
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Assure IVF Refund