Preparing for Fertility Treatment with CCRM Fertility New York and Wisebody PT
About this Event
Learn from the experts! CCRM New York award-winning reproductive endocrinologist Dr. Brian Levine will be joined by Patricia Ladis, PT, CBBA, licensed physical therapist and author of “Wise Woman’s Guide to Your Healthiest Pregnancy & Birth,” to discuss how to holistically prepare for fertility treatment to optimize your chances of success.
Topics we’ll explore include:
– Lifestyle and nutrition tips to optimize fertility
– How to mentally & emotionally prepare for fertility treatment
– How to choose a fertility clinic
– What to expect during the first steps of fertility treatment
– Movement and stabilization exercises to consider before, during and after pregnancy.
– Fun, easy tricks to keep you feeling and looking good during the transition to motherhood whether it is your first, second or third pregnancy
This event is free to attend but registration for the webinar is required, so RSVP TODAY!
By registering for this webinar, you agree to submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with your regarding this event and their other services.