We understand that the journey to parenthood through surrogacy and IVF can be a rollercoaster ride with your emotions. Putting trust in another person, the egg donation retrieval, and matching with a surrogate are just a few of the pieces that can be very difficult emotionally.
We encourage you to join Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation and CCRM-New York for a 30-minute webinar on The Emotional Journey of IVF and Surrogacy. This educational webinar will be full of great content to help answer a lot of questions, but most importantly, it will put your mind at ease knowing that you’re not alone when it comes to the emotions that you’re feeling.
Discussion will include:
- Emotional and physical readiness of becoming a parent
- Acceptance of infertility and help from alternative ways to become a parent
- What to expect emotionally from the surrogacy point of view i.e. matching and letting go of trust and giving control, etc.
- What to expect emotionally from the medical point of view i.e. egg donation retrieval and emotionally preparing for it
- Much more
Our panel will consist of:
- Jen Rachman: Jen is licensed clinical social worker, a young adult cancer survivor, and a parent through surrogacy. She earned a Master of Social Work degree from New York University and has over fifteen of clinical experience working with children, adolescents, and their families. Jen works as an Outreach Associate for Circle, conducting consultations and has represented Circle at events throughout the United States.
- Sheeva Talebian, M.D., a board-certified reproductive endocrinologist, came to CCRM New York as the Third Party Reproduction Director after many years of practice in the tri-state area. She graduated Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Columbia University and went on to obtain her medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She continued her medical training at New York University were she completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology and fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Experienced in the area of surrogacy, egg donation, and same sex reproduction, Dr. Talebian serves as director of third party reproduction at CCRM New York. Dr. Talebian currently sits on the Medical Advisory Board of CoFertility, a health organization dedicated to women’s reproductive success.
Reserve your FREE TICKET now! Once registered, you will receive a link via GoToWebinar to join the informational session.