Resolve Fertility Conference
November 3 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for RESOLVE New England’s Fertility Treatment, Donor Choices and Adoption Conference!
- Top professionals and renowned presenters will speak on the latest advances in fertility treatments, donor conception, surrogacy, and adoption.
- Day-long conference offers in-depth exploration of the medical, emotional, and legal aspects of infertility, donor options, adoption, and other family-building choices.
- Attendees have over 20 seminars to choose from in a variety of related issue areas: Infertility Treatment, Adoption, Donor Conception, Surrogacy, Emotional Health and Complementary Services.
- Over 25 exhibitors including fertility clinics, pharmaceutical companies, donor egg agencies, adoption agencies, pharmacies, attorneys, and complementary treatment providers.
- Third Annual “Man Cave”, a relaxed and comfortable space to get all your male fertility questions answered
- RESOLVE New England never wants cost to be a barrier to people attending our conference. Our Lisa Fenn Gordenstein Scholarship Fund helps ensure that we do not have to turn any attendees away. Half scholarships are available for attending the conference, no financial information required. Just select Individual Registration and enter the promo code HALF when you register.
- The Scholarship Fund also enables us to offer our “Bring your +1 for free” promotion. A loved one can accompany you to the conference for no additional cost, if needed, and provide important support throughout the day. Just be sure to type in the proper promo code when you register.
- CEU credits are available for social workers, as well as nurses and licensed mental health counselors. There is no additional fee for CEUs.
Be sure to check out the following talks led by CCRM Boston’s physicians:
Nov 3, 2018, 1:55 PM – 3:15 PM
Navigating an IVF Cycle
Attendees will learn all about an IVF cycle, including the “typical” process, how to manage the unexpected, and strategies for making care accessible financially. Presented by: Peter Wieckowski, PhD, Fertility Centers of New England and Alison Zimon, MD, CCRM Boston.
Nov 3, 2018, 3:40 PM – 5:00 PM
Coping with Negative Outcomes
After a failed IVF cycle, it can be hard to know what’s next. This workshop will include questions you can ask your providers, reasons why cycles may not work, advice for how to move forward, and suggestions for coping emotionally. Presented by: Merle Bombardieri, LICSW, private practice and Aaron Styer, MD, CCRM Boston.