When doing your research on IVF and surrogacy to grow your family, the information gathering can at times be quite overwhelming. That’s why we’re here to help! We encourage you to join Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation and CCRM-Northern Virginia for 30-minutes as we break it all down for you in simple terms and discuss the pieces that you really need to know.
Discussion will include:
- The basics of IVF
- Surrogate and Egg donor requirements
- Overview of the legal aspect of third party reproduction
- Working with a surrogacy agency like Circle
- Working with an IVF clinic like CCRM-Northern VA
Our panel will consist of:
- Dr. Mark Payson, Practice Director, CCRM Northern Virginia. Dr. Payson served as director of the IVF Program at Walter Reed until 2012, completing his military career as a Navy Commander. Dr. Payson then worked in private practice in the DC metro region before founding CCRM Northern Virginia with Dr. William Schoolcraft. He has many years of experience in IVF treatment, IUI treatment, PCOS treatment, gestational surrogacy, among other areas. Dr. Payson is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and subspecialty board certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility.
- Dean Hutchison, Vice President of Legal Services and Attorney – Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation. Dean is also the Chairman of the American Bar Association’s Committee on Assisted Reproductive Technology. He received his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Richmond and his law degree from Suffolk University.
Reserve your spot today! Registration is FREE. Once registered, you’ll receive instructions from GoToWebinar on how to join.