Free Fertility Education Seminar
July 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Our FREE education seminars are an excellent opportunity for prospective and current CCRM New York patients to learn more about infertility, treatment options and the various paths to parenthood.
- Get answers to all of your fertility questions
- Meet our nationally recognized board-certified fertility specialists
- Tour our state-of-the-art fertility center
Topics for discussion include:
- Infertility overview
- Fertility testing & treatments
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Genetic testing (PGD/CCS)
- LGBTQ family building options
- Fertility assessment
- Fertility preservation: egg, embryo and sperm freezing
- Third-party reproduction
Arming yourself with accurate information can help you make well-informed decisions as you embark on your journey to become a parent. Sign-up for our free education seminars today! Registration is required.
The seminars are held at 6 p.m. at 810 7th Ave., 21st Floor, New York, NY 10019. Seminar dates are available on the drop-down menu on the registration form below.
For more information, please call (646) 663-5674.