Free Fertility Seminar w/ Johns Hopkins
August 27 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Fertility Seminar with experts from CCRM and Johns Hopkins Urology
Have you ever wondered:
…is it too late?
…how long can we wait?
…what options do we have?
…is it time for a second opinion?
You are invited to an informal, FREE Fertility Seminar at the Columbia Medical Practice located at 5450 Knoll N. Drive, suite 180, Columbia, MD 21045.
During this time you’ll have the chance to talk personally with a male and female fertility specialist and get answers to all your questions.
- Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist at CCRM Northern Virginia
- Dr. Amin Herati, Director of Men’s Health and Infertility at Johns Hopkins Brady Medical Institute
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION MAY INCLUDE:
- Fertility Assessment
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Fertilization Preservation/Egg Freezing
- Donor Egg
- Ovulation Induction
- LGBTQ Family Building
- Comprehensive Chromosome Screening
- Testicular Sperm Extraction
- Sperm Freezing
- Donor Sperm