CCRM Boston & Black Women & Infertility: Navigating Infertility with Experts
September 30 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDT Boston Online Webinar
WEBINAR: CCRM Boston & Black Women & Infertility: Navigating Infertility with Experts.
About this Event
Our FREE fertility education webinar is an excellent opportunity to learn more about infertility, treatment options and the various paths to parenthood. Assembly of providers and community leaders including CCRM Boston Co-founder and Medical Director Dr. Aaron Styer, Brigham & Women’s Hospital OB/GYN Dr. Audra Meadows, Founder of Black Women and Infertility Shervonne Coney, RESOLVE New England Executive Director Kate Weldon LeBlanc, Founder of Fertility Within Reach Davina Fankhauser, and Abby MacDonald LICSW, licensed counselor who specializes in infertility..
Topics for discussion include:
- Kate Weldon LeBlanc – Engaging patient/peer support groups and services in New England
- Abby Macdonald LICSW – Navigating the emotional complications of infertility treatment
- Shervonne Coney – Building community support for the infertility journey
- Davina Fankhauser – Accessing infertility health benefits and coverage
- Audra Meadows MD MPH – Discussing your fertility potential and family building
- Aaron Styer MD – Demystifying your fertility clinic journey-testing and treatment options
Arming yourself with accurate information can help you make well-informed decisions as you embark on your journey to become a parent.
Space is limited, so registration is required. RSVP TODAY! After registering you will receive a link to join the webinar.
CCRM IS OPEN AND SEEING NEW PATIENTS! FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON CCRM’S COVID-19 PATIENT POLICY AND GUIDELINES, VISIT CCRMIVF.COM/COVID19.