Our FREE fertility education webinar is an excellent opportunity to learn more about how age affects fertility, treatment options, genetic testing and the various paths to parenthood. CCRM Boston’s reproductive endocrinologist, Dr. Jessica Ryniec will present on fertility treatment options and will be available to answer all of your fertility related questions.
Topics for discussion include:
- Fertility & Age overview
- Fertility testing & treatments
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Genetic testing (PGT/CCS)
- LGBTQ family building options
- Fertility preservation: egg, embryo & sperm freezing
- Third-party reproduction
Arming yourself with accurate information can help you make well-informed decisions as you embark on your journey to become a parent.
Registration is required so RSVP TODAY! After registering, you will receive an email link to join this webinar.
FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON CCRM’S COVID-19 PATIENT POLICY AND GUIDELINES, VISIT CCRMIVF.COM/COVID19.