Free Fertility Education Seminar – Rose
September 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
CCRM Colorado’s FREE education seminars are an excellent to learn more about infertility, treatment options and the various paths to parenthood. Attending the event, qualifies you for a complimentary 15 minute new patient consultation.
- Get answers to all of your fertility questions
- Meet our nationally recognized board-certified fertility specialists
- Tour our state-of-the-art fertility center
- Learn more about our special 15% off pricing promotion for Colorado residents who are also first-time IVF patients
Topics for discussion include:
- Infertility overview
- Fertility testing & treatments
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Genetic testing (PGD/CCS)
- LGBTQ family building options
- Fertility assessment
- Fertility preservation: egg, embryo and sperm freezing
- Third-party reproduction
Arming yourself with accurate information can help you make well-informed decisions as you embark on your journey to become a parent. Sign-up for our free education seminars today! Registration is required.
This seminar will be held at 6 p.m. at Rose Medical Center, 4600 Hale Parkway, Suite 490, Denver, CO 80220. For more information, please call (303) 761-0679.