Free Fertility Education Seminar – Rose
September 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Our FREE education seminars are an excellent opportunity for prospective and current CCRM Colorado patients to learn more about infertility, treatment options and the various paths to parenthood. Attending the event, qualifies you for a complimentary 15 minute new patient consultation.
- Get answers to all of your fertility questions
- Meet our nationally recognized board-certified fertility specialists
- Tour our state-of-the-art fertility center
- Learn more about our special 15% off pricing promotion for Colorado residents who are also first-time IVF patients
Topics for discussion include:
- Infertility overview
- Fertility testing & treatments
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Genetic testing (PGD/CCS)
- LGBTQ family building options
- Fertility assessment
- Fertility preservation: egg, embryo and sperm freezing
- Third-party reproduction
Arming yourself with accurate information can help you make well-informed decisions as you embark on your journey to become a parent. Sign-up for our free education seminars today! Registration is required.
This seminar will be held at 6 p.m. at Rose Medical Center, 4600 Hale Parkway, Suite 490, Denver, CO 80220. For more information, please call (303) 761-0679.