- This event has passed.
Free Fertility During COVID Education Webinar
July 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT New York Online
When you are struggling to have a baby, every waiting minute feels like an eternity. Unfortunately, COVID-19 has introduced a new set of hurdles on your path to parenthood. CCRM is here to support anyone wanting to grow their family in 2020. Our FREE fertility education webinar is an excellent opportunity to learn more about infertility treatment during COVID-19 and the various paths to parenthood. CCRM New York’s award-winning, board certified reproductive endocrinologist, Dr. Janet Choi will present on fertility treatment during COVID-19 and will be available to answer all of your pressing COVID-19 and fertility related questions.
Topics for discussion include:
- Infertility overview
- Fertility testing & treatments available
- Pursuing fertility treatment during COVID-19
- Effects of COVID-19 on fertility and pregnancy
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Genetic testing (PGT/CCS)
- LGBTQ family building options
- Fertility preservation: egg, embryo & sperm freezing
- Third-party reproduction
Arming yourself with accurate information can help you make well-informed decisions as you embark on your journey to become a parent.
Registration is required so RSVP TODAY! After registering, you will receive an email link to join this webinar.
FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON CCRM’S COVID-19 PATIENT POLICY AND GUIDELINES, VISIT CCRMIVF.COM/COVID19.