Family Building Through Third-Party Reproduction Webinar – Boston
October 7 @ 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm EDT Boston Online
Are you considering building your family via Third-Party Reproduction? Join us and hear from experts on how YOU can make this possible.
About this Event
Topics of discussion will include:
- Overview of the medical aspect of third-party reproduction
- Overview of the surrogacy and egg donation process
- Matching with a surrogate and/or egg donor
- Legalities and insurance of third-party reproduction
- Overview of CCRM Boston Fertility
- Overview of Circle Surrogacy and Egg Donation
Our surrogacy and IVF experts include:
- Scott Buckley: Scott is the Vice President of Client Services at Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation, LLC. He received his bachelors at Boston College and his law degree from Boston College Law School. In his current role as the Vice President of Client Services, Scott oversees the Circle team, as well as serving clients. He enjoys meeting with Intended Parents, whether in Boston, on Skype/Zoom, or in their hometowns throughout the United States, Europe, and Australia. Scott has moderated and presented on panels focused on different aspects of surrogacy and egg donation; including legal, budgeting and insurance across the world. He has been recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers each year since 2012.
- Dr. Alison Zimon: Dr. Zimon is a reproductive endocrinologist and founding partner and co-medical director of CCRM Boston. She is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, as well as reproductive endocrinology and infertility. Dr. Zimon received her undergraduate degree from Harvard University and her medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine. She completed her residency for obstetrics and gynecology and fellowship training in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at Harvard Medical School/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Prior to co-founding CCRM Boston, Dr. Zimon served as a reproductive endocrinologist for 10 years at Boston IVF.
Whether you are just thinking about your future family, or ready to start your journey, this virtual informational session has answers to all of your questions.
Reserve your FREE TICKET now! Once registered, you will receive a link via GoToWebinar to join the informational session at 7 pm on October 7, 2020.