WEBINAR: Join experts from CCRM Fertility and California Cryobank for this educational webinar on family-building options using donor sperm.
Please join us for this free educational webinar, co-hosted by California Cryobank to learn more about your family-building options using donor sperm and what to expect during the donor sperm process.
Our panel of presenters will include:
- Dr. Salli Tazuke, Board-Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist, CCRM Fertility San Francisco.
- Scott Brown, VP of Strategic Alliances, Generate Life Sciences
- Lauren Isley, Clinical Science Liaison, Generate Life Sciences
Topics for discussion include:
- Infertility overview
- Fertility testing & treatments
- Donor Sperm Process
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Genetic testing (PGT/CCS)
- LGBTQ family building options
- Single Motherhood by choice
Arming yourself with accurate information can help you make well-informed decisions as you embark on your journey to become a parent.
All attendees will receive a free phone consultation with CCRM San Francisco’s award-winning, board certified reproductive endocrinologists, Drs. Salli Tazuke and Sunny Jun.
Sign-up for our free education seminars today! Registration is required, you will receive a link to join the webinar after registering.
For more information, contact us at (650) 646-7500.
COVID-19 UPDATE: CCRM IS OPEN AND SEEING NEW PATIENTS! FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON CCRM’S COVID-19 PATIENT POLICY AND GUIDELINES, VISIT CCRMIVF.COM/COVID19.